Tips for make up and skin care
Make-up and skin care is usually considered women’s forte. Men seldom enjoys Make up and skin care. Many men do look after their skin but make-up is basically alien to most men. Treating makeup and skin care as different topics wouldn’t make sense; in any case , makeup will work as long as the skin is healthy.
So how does one exercise makeup and skin care, together? Here are some tips for makeup and skin care:
* Eternally have skin care on mind, whether you’re buying products for makeup or actually applying them onto your skin after you’ve got bought them. So what you’re buying may be a make up and skin care product, not just a makeup product. Check the ingredients to see if it includes things that you might be allergic to.. Also check if it contains high concentration chemicals which will harm your skin.
* Make up and skin care is additionally about testing the products before using them. So, apply the makeup on a little patch of skin e.g. earlobes and check how your skin reacts thereto .
* Keep track of expiry date on your makeup products and never use them beyond the expiry date. actually some products (e.g. vitamin C based products), if not stored properly, get spoilt much before the expiry date.
* Cleanliness is a crucial a part of makeup and skin care procedure. Sharpen your eye-liners regularly and keep all of your makeup equipment clean in the least times. you would possibly fix a date, monthly , for overhauling of your equipment. As a part of cleanliness, your makeup and skin care procedure should also include keeping your hair clean in the least times.
* Nail care is another important aspect of makeup and skin care. Use an honest quality nail enamel and always keep your nails clean. Once you’re through with cleaning and polishing your nails, you ought to rub in cuticle oil at the sides of the nail.
* If you’ve got deep-set eyes, you ought to use a liquid eye liner rather than a pencil one. this may prevent smudging at the deep edges of your eye-lid.
* If you’ve got a skin disease e.g. acne, you ought to not apply heavy or chemical based makeup . Consult your dermatologist if you’re unsure about the structure products that you simply can use while you’ve got acne or other skin disease . Never attempt to squeeze pimples/ acne. Remember that makeup and skin care shouldn’t conflict one another .
* Use a light structure remover (instead of just washing it away).
* Another important make up and skin care procedure is that the following golden rule: Never roll in the hay your makeup on.
* While applying a deodorant, confirm that you simply maintain the recommended distance between the nozzle and your skin (as mentioned on the deodorant pack).
So, makeup and skin care should go hand in hand. don’t try to treat makeup and skin care differently.